dilluns, 30 de març del 2020

DIGUES LA TEVA! Proposta 2

Hello everybody!!

Per aquesta setmana us deixem unes endevinalles sobre els JOBS and PROFESSIONS. Podeu comentar aquesta entrada del blog amb les vostres resposta. A veure si entre tots trobem les solucions!! 

For this week we leave here some riddles about JOBS and PROFESSIONS. You can leave a comment in this blog with your answers. Let's look if we can look for the solutions all together!!

LET'S START! 


Riddle 1. I am always available to help people. I wear a uniform with a cap. I save people from danger. Who am I?


Riddle 2. I wear a red uniform with a helmet. I save people from fire. I am brave. Who am I?

Riddle 3. I make beautiful paintings. I use my hand with a brush and colours to paint. Who am I?

Riddle 4. I am healthy. I play in a green ground. I play with a team. I play with a ball. Who am I?

Riddle 5. I always collect beautiful flowers and make beautiful bouquets for people. Who am I?

Riddle 6. I live in a farm and I feed animals. I also take care of my plants. Who am I?

Riddle 7. I wear a white uniform and I wear gloves. I help people. I work at a hospital. Who am I?

Riddle 8. I always use a board, a pencil and a rubber. I teach students different things. I work at the school. Who am I?

Riddle 9. I wear a white uniform. I ask people to brush their teeth. I take away the tooth ache. Who am I?

Riddle 10. I make bread and cakes. I work in a bakery. Who am I?



No us oblideu de deixar les vostres respostes i dir la vostra!! 

Una abraçada molt forta, miss you!!

(La setmana vinent us deixarem les respostes per a què les pugueu comprovar)

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada